David Jenyns impressive journey begins as an author and coach to hundreds of day traders back in his early 20’s. Having an analytical eye from stock market trading, he quickly learned to see – and snap up – business opportunities all around him. His business experience spans from one-off windfall projects such as selling the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), developing and franchising retail stores, building multi-million dollar portfolio of over 500 domains and websites, to turning his real-world promotional skills into successful online marketing systems. David’s focus is now on his renowned SEO and web video companies, Melbourne SEO Services and Melbourne Video Productions, who together help businesses grow through innovative online marketing systems. Recognized as a high achieving entrepreneur and online marketer, David has been a keynote speaker at countless conferences and seminars, as well as featured in dozens of publications, including Australian Financial Review and Smart Investor and other media such as Nova radio and Channel 9’s Today Show.
In this show you’ll learn
Why SEO must go hand-in-hand with content marketing.
The new rules of SEO.
How your Website may be hurting your SEO and what you can do about it.
How to syndicate your content.
How to use data and optimize content to create authority content.
Keyword stuffing is out; find out what works to get your Website seen.
In 1992, Gopher became the first search engine using a hypertext paradigm. Only a year later, the graphical Mosaic web browser improved Gopher’s primarily text-based interface. About the same time, Wandex became the first search engine to crawl the web indexing and searching indexed pages on the web. By 1998, the major search engines found today were in development.
Mentioned In This Episode
1. Think about how users engage with your Website.
2. Google ranks Websites that look great on mobile, are user-friendly, and properly optimized.
3. Google wants to understand an intention behind a search.
4. Optimize for user first, Google second.
5. Know what your targeted audience/community is looking for.
6. Don’t publish low-quality, robot-generated content. It will hurt your ranking in google.
7. Authority content from experts and subject matter leaders and how often your content is shared will influence your ranking.
8. Streamline your social profiles so you don’t dilute your online presence.
9. Repurpose content on multiple platforms. Make the content specific to that platform.
10. Every piece of content must be optimized for a keyword or phrase.
Learn how the three Ps can help your brand
David’s Video on the New SEO