Brand Storytelling Podcast Episode 10
Ayal Steiner is the General Manager of Outbrain Australia-New Zealand. He shares what amplification strategies can do to help get your content seen by your target audience.
In this show you’ll learn:
- Amplification and how it can help your brand.
- How to build your social audience.
- What makes the audience engage with your brand.
- Which amplification platform is right for you?
- Even content that looks like it is organically viral is often heavily distributed through paid platforms.
- Research shows people spend 20% on email; 20% searching the Web; 20-25% on social platforms
- Search is very intent-based. This can be a channel that already publishes content.
- Find your audience when they’re already engaging with content.
- Amplification through Outbrain distributes content where visitors are already engaging with content which creates a native experience.
- Visitors from this type of platform are more qualified as the people who click the links are truly looking for your content.
- Use engagement data to further develop digital strategy to fine-tune your digital conversion rate.
To learn more about their service visit Outbrain’s Website