Get ready to unleash your creative side!
Jordana Borensztajn is a creative content consultant, humourist, and social media trainer. In this
episode she shares key strategies to capture people’s attention with creativity. Jordana works with clients and audiences to help develop and enhance their creative, content strategy and social media marketing skills.
What You’ll Learn
- How to capture your audience’s attention.
- Why humour helps your brand message.
- What a giant Facebook ‘like’ costume did for Jordana’s personal brand.
- Find out why humour isn’t often included in social media campaigns.
- Comedic strategies and mindsets.
- Learn the Rule of Three and how it can help your content.
1. Humour creates a memorable message.
2. When you have an original idea that stands out people remember it and support it.
3. Practice The Rule of Three: “a one, two, three” beat works well in humour: lights, camera,
action. Follow a rhythm. Replace item three with something unexpected. Listen to the podcast to hear Jordana’s example.
4. Allow yourself to be creative. Think outside the box.
5. We are our worst critique. When brainstorming turn off the inner critic. Allow ideas to flow without barriers and limitations. Think broad and outrageous. Then apply the “can this actually happen”.
6. Get more creative: imagination, passion, character, courage.
7. Don’t be afraid to try new strategies in your content creation.
8. Have new experiences: say yes when you usually say no.
9. Remember we are all creative!